Some of the points covered in this sermon:
• A review of the definition and purpose of a covenant
• Showing the difference between Dispensationalism, Reformed Theology and Hyper-calvinism as it relates to the covenants
• Showing the major differences between Dispensationalism and Covenant Theology, as it relates to the covenants
• Showing the difference between Moderate-calvinism and High-calvinism as it relates to the covenants
• Asserting the correct view of Hyper-calvinism as it relates to the covenants
• Showing the clear and definitive responsibilities of the unregenerate and the regenerate, depending on the covenant under which they are subject (either the covenant of works or the covenant of grace)
Jared Smith served twenty years as pastor of a Strict and Particular Baptist church in Kensington (London, England). He now serves as an Evangelist in the Philippines, preaching the gospel, organizing churches and training gospel preachers.